FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- A printing fee of RM25.00 will be charged for each damaged ticket.
- The tickets may be collected at the box office of the venue the date of the event 2 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present NRIC/Passport, Credit Card and Booking Reference upon ticket collection. Our Customer Service Officers may record the identity of the person receiving the refunds.
- No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser and presented upon ticket collection. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. ILM ARTS reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in event advertisements or announcement.
- Student and Senior Citizen passes (and others where applicable) must be shown to obtain discounts (where applicable) and upon admission.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our side or fill out a form
- When ordering or registering on out site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies; we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- This policy was last modified on 19 Dec 2014
PURCHASE VIA CALL CENTRE
- Tickets may be collected at the venue box office on the date of the event up to 2 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present NRIC/Passport, Credit Card and Booking Reference upon ticket collection.
- No third party collection will be allowed unless an Authorization Letter issued by the Purchaser is presented to ticket counter upon collection of the ticket, together with photocopy of the credit card and ic/passport. Our Customer Service Officers may record the identity of the person receiving the tickets.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from authorised ticket agent or other authorized points of sale.
Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday from 9:30 to 1:00 p.m.
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Payment for tickets purchased via Call Centre can be made via Credit Card only. Tickets can still be purchased via this channel up to 1 business day before the event. Purchased tickets can be collected at the Box Office at the event venue 2 hours before the event starts.
- There will be a Booking Fee of RM10.00 for every transaction.
- A ‘Payment Confirmation’ email will be sent to the email address provided within one working day of the ticket purchase.
- Please read and understand the General Terms & Conditionsbefore purchasing tickets.
PURCHASE VIA INTERNET
- VISA, MasterCard, VISA Electron cards (provided the issuing bank has covered the card by the 3D-Secure system) are accepted
- You will be asked to insert the controlling code when using your card. The control code is also called the CVC-Card Validation Code for MasterCard and the CVV-Card Validation Value for Visa. The CVC is a three-digit code and it is printed on the back of the card in the signature stripe (the last 3 digits). Please do not put any gaps in the card number.
- The tickets may be purchased by the Credit Card owner only.
- There will be a Booking Fee of RM10.00 for every transaction. You are only allowed to purchase a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.
- Once you have completed a transaction, an ‘Order Confirmation’ email will be sent to the email address provided, informing you that the order has been accepted.
- Once the payment has been charged to your credit card, a ‘Payment Confirmation’ email will be sent to you within 1 working day from ticket purchase
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you experience difficulties or are unsure if your transaction is successful, please DO NOT repeat your order or perform another transaction. Kindly contact us at email@example.com immediately.
When you purchase a ticket on-line, you can select one of the following delivery methods:
PICK UP AT THE VENUE:
- Purchased tickets will be given only to the person stated in the contact address / address for delivery. Please present your ID and the Credit Card used in the transaction for verification purposes when collecting the tickets. Tickets can be collected at the venue Box Office 2 hours before the event starts.
- An E-Ticket is an electronic ticket that is available when you purchase tickets online for selected events only. You can download and print the ticket at home or wherever you have access to a printer.
- Each E-Ticket has a unique bar code, which will be checked by a bar code reader before the client is allowed to enter the venue. After the barcode has been read the ticket cannot be used again. Admission shall only be allowed to the first holder of the ticket that is presented for scanning by the bar code reader. Any attempt to present the ticket or a copy of it again, regardless of who presents the ticket, will be disregarded, and entry shall be refused. Please ensure that the E-ticket is printed out before you attend the event. There will be a fee of00 if you require the E-ticket to be printed at the box office / venue.
How to print an E-Ticket:
- When the payment has been charged to your credit card, you will receive a ‘Payment Confirmation’ email with a link to download and print the E-Ticket. Once logged in, click “Download E-Ticket”
- A PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) is required to view and print the E-Ticket
- Once printed please keep the E-ticket in a safe place, ILM ARTS shall not be held liable for any difficulties caused by unauthorised copying of the E-TICKET.
- The availability of group bookings / concessions may vary from event to event. Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org enquiries; or you may contact the Promoter of the event directly.
- Please read and understand the General Terms & Conditionsbefore purchasing tickets.
EVENT CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT
- If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ”Notices” or individually, a ”Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the media by the Promoter or it’s PR Representatives. Any refund made by ILM ARTS shall only be made out of sums held by ILM ARTS for the Promoter as authorized by the prior written agreement of the Promoter. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis (”Pro-rated Amount”) in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by ILM ARTS and the price paid by the ticket holder for the ticket. ILM ARTS shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances.
- ILM ARTS shall not be liable and under no obligation to make any refund at all in the event that the Promoter did not pay in advance the said sums to ILM ARTS.
- The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
- Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at ILM ARTS’s sole discretion.
- In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply.
- Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded by cheque and refunds will have to be made at the ILM ARTS Office located at 12 Jalan PJU 1A/51B, Idaman Villas, 47302 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia during our office operating hours. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds. Ticket Holder shall submit a front photocopy NRIC to facilitate the cheque issuance.
- The Ticketing Fee and the Booking Fee will not be refunded.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- ILM ARTS guarantees that your personal data will be held in strict confidentiality and will at no time be sold or transferred to another party. All personal data is strictly confidential and will be used solely for the purposes of ILM ARTS.
- Secure data transferal: data transfer between your computer and the ILM ARTS server is made secure by an SSL protocol code. This makes the misuse of transferred data impossible.